Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Trout Creek Area, Ontario - Some stills just before sunset

Northwood Mediaworks

Former Spark & Mavic Air 2 Flyer
Premium Pilot
Join
Jan 15, 2018
Loc
Northern Ontario, Canada
Web
northwoodmediaworks.com
Here's a spot I need to come back to, preferably in the morning. I scouted this one out on Google Earth before making my usual Friday drive north to my home. I will have a really short video of this too, next week. I was running late, so did not spend much time on shooting. Definitely some other good spots down this road... it's wilderness, no cell service... nature rocks!

DJI_0473m.jpg

DJI_0476m.jpg

DJI_0474m.jpg

beautiful I would love to move to Canada.

I see the leaves are starting to change.

Looks like it's going to be a beautiful fall.

Very nice shots, NWM. We’re lucky to live in such a beautiful country with so much wilderness and so, so many lakes!

I’m going to look up Trout Lake right now on Google Earth.

Cheers.

Update: Ooops. Looked up Trout Lake, not Trout Creek. Trout Creek is in the Parry Sound area, it appears. Very nice. FWIW, Trout Lake also looks fairly scenic :)

Beautiful pictures Robin! I am surprised to see the leaves changing color already... but then again, not. ;) :D

Very nice shots, NWM. We’re lucky to live in such a beautiful country with so much wilderness and so, so many lakes!

I’m going to look up Trout Lake right now on Google Earth.

Cheers.

Update: Ooops. Looked up Trout Lake, not Trout Creek. Trout Creek is in the Parry Sound area, it appears. Very nice. FWIW, Trout Lake also looks fairly scenic :)

This one is in the Powassan district... trouble with Ontario, there are many many duplicate lake/river names, so it can be confusing!

Trout Creek Ontario is a tiny little town, which used to be on the main highway north/south, (Highway 11) but they built a bypass which rather crushed the already small amount of commercial business there (this is a story I think true all over north america), so the folks that live there tend to drive up to North Bay for work... The photos come from a water feature south east of the town, on Forestry Road. There are some more lakes I intend to visit at some point down there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EmirOmerov