Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Ultra-light DJI Mavic Mini review on YouTube ahead of product launch

H

Haye Kesteloo

Screen-Shot-2019-10-28-at-9.23.22-AM.jpg

Today the Ultra-Light DJI Mavic Mini shows up in a ‘video review’ on YouTube ahead of the official product launch. After various online retailers, such as Newegg and BestBuy, already disclosed official marketing photos and specs of the new DJI Mavic Mini, we now get the see one of the first videos. Now don’t get too excited, this is not one of those amazing reviews from iPhonedo. This is really just a series of short clips put together in one video. However, it still provides us with some new angles and gives us a better idea of the size of this new unmanned aircraft.

more…

The post Ultra-light DJI Mavic Mini review on YouTube ahead of product launch appeared first on DroneDJ.

Continue reading...

Now only if DJI was to offer a trade in program. Hmmm ?

I'm confused about the significance of being 249 grams. My wife just registered her DJI Spark on the FCC website and it never asked her the make or model of what she was registering.

I'm confused about the significance of being 249 grams. My wife just registered her DJI Spark on the FCC website and it never asked her the make or model of what she was registering.

Under 250 grams mean you don’t have to register. It’s not a huge deal in the US because it’s only $5, but some countries have extreme flying restrictions for drones over 250 grams so it will be a big deal in those countries.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe