Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Up the Creek

Who needs a paddle when up and over the Creek. Lovely smooth flying and you are making it more and more difficult to resist the MA2. Agree with Brian, that dissolve at 2.00 is cool. Bet it’s not iMovie-I shall have to upgrade to FCPro or something and hope that FCP is but an upgrade on iMovie-I couldn’t start to learn a new workflow! Film a perfect accompaniment to gazpacho and focaccia in a sun kissed garden in Blighty.

Who needs a paddle when up and over the Creek. Lovely smooth flying and you are making it more and more difficult to resist the MA2. Agree with Brian, that dissolve at 2.00 is cool. Bet it’s not iMovie-I shall have to upgrade to FCPro or something and hope that FCP is but an upgrade on iMovie-I couldn’t start to learn a new workflow! Film a perfect accompaniment to gazpacho and focaccia in a sun kissed garden in Blighty.
The transition at 2:00 is called "Flow" in Final Cut Pro. If you are comfortable in iMovie, then the learning curve in FCP is not so bad, plus there are thousands of free tutorials on YT anyway.

And you're making me hungry.... lol

Thanks everybody, I know its the Spark forum, but I cut my teeth here, so its really kind of you all to acknowledge my evolution to the MA2. I am a firm believer in getting the smoothest video I can, and hopefully inspiring others to get "cinematic" too. It can be done with the Spark too... pinch those sticks and tweak the expo settings (its a hack, but hey the warranties have sailed off over the horizon). Cheers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe