Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Update firmware and downgrade app?

Pabloevaristo

Join
Apr 4, 2018
Hello, I'm waiting for my spark (it'll arrive on monday). I've been reading a lot around here about the FCC (I live in Europe) and OTG and I have a very important question for when I start with my fresh drone:
Should I upgrade the spark and remote's firmware if I'm warned to do it by the DJI GO 4 app(4.2.8) if I want to go back later to 4.1.15?
(I think I would like to start with the latest version of the app, and when I'm ready switch to the mod so I can activate FCC. That's why I want to be sure that latest firmware will not prevent this to happen...)
Thanks a lot !!!!!

I went back to .15 I dislike the wifi connection. In my location I had disconnects,and went into atti mode a few times. So I downgraded and use otg and don't plan to go back. A more solid connection,less lag and feels safer to me. Everything works as it should. Dji should stick to ocusync for all there.

Reactions: Pabloevaristo
You got it. Now the switching to fcc mode is different, I'm sure you already found vids on how to switch that. Good luck and enjoy flying.

I went back to .15 I dislike the wifi connection. In my location I had disconnects,and went into atti mode a few times. So I downgraded and use otg and don't plan to go back. A more solid connection,less lag and feels safer to me. Everything works as it should. Dji should stick to ocusync for all there.
Spark not use Occusync! Spark 2,4GHz or 5,8 GHz WIFI.

Hello, I'm waiting for my spark (it'll arrive on monday). I've been reading a lot around here about the FCC (I live in Europe) and OTG and I have a very important question for when I start with my fresh drone:
Should I upgrade the spark and remote's firmware if I'm warned to do it by the DJI GO 4 app(4.2.8) if I want to go back later to 4.1.15?
(I think I would like to start with the latest version of the app, and when I'm ready switch to the mod so I can activate FCC. That's why I want to be sure that latest firmware will not prevent this to happen...)
Thanks a lot !!!!!
No problem because the firmware can downgrade at any time.
Search for it...

guys,
i installed go 4 app(4.1.15). when i switch ON my data, signal is lost between remote and mobile(app). it shows lost signal. And the map was not loaded. what i do??

guys,
i installed go 4 app(4.1.15). when i switch ON my data, signal is lost between remote and mobile(app). it shows lost signal. And the map was not loaded. what i do??
what phone / tablet?
which android version?
original app or mod?
when do you break while loading, flying?
why do not you use an OTG cable?

Accurate answers need an accurate question!

what phone / tablet?
which android version?
original app or mod?
when do you break while loading, flying?
why do not you use an OTG cable?

Accurate answers need an accurate question!
thanks for replying,

i'm using Redmi note 4 mobile,
Android version 7.0NRD90M and installed mod version 4.1.15.
Rc and mobile connected in wifi.
Dji app map not shown, so i installed "here map". After installed here map also it not shown yet.
i thought, when i switch ON my date then only the map will load.
So i switched ON my date and my dji app shown "lost signal".
after i switched off my data then only the app connected to RC. (At the time, remote (RC) and drone is always connected)

sorry for my poor english, i hope u understand my text.

i'm waiting for your replay.

thank you.

Unfortunately I had similar problems with Redmi Note 4G.
There seems to be a compatibility problem between the DJGO app and MIUI and the OTG cable did not work.

I bought a 7 "Huawei tablet and it works perfectly and there is OTG.
I suggest you too ...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme