Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

update ios or not

spark29

Join
Apr 29, 2018
Hi. My new Spark connects fine with my Iphone and remote. I haven't activated it yet because i will take advantage of the dji refresh care from the 1 of september to have almost a full season next year:)
My issue is that my remote is still on fcc from my last Spark and i want to keep it like this.But the new dji go 4 app doesn't have the cancel option under wifi change settings when it prompt? So i can't cancel
the d... thing? Is it because i'm on older ios 11.1.2 on my Iphone? Would an update to latest ios solve the wifi cancel option on my phone? The rollback app funktion is pretty difficult to manage:)

Join
Oct 1, 2018
Hi. My new Spark connects fine with my Iphone and remote. I haven't activated it yet because i will take advantage of the dji refresh care from the 1 of september to have almost a full season next year:)
My issue is that my remote is still on fcc from my last Spark and i want to keep it like this.But the new dji go 4 app doesn't have the cancel option under wifi change settings when it prompt? So i can't cancel
the d... thing? Is it because i'm on older ios 11.1.2 on my Iphone? Would an update to latest ios solve the wifi cancel option on my phone? The rollback app funktion is pretty difficult to manage:)
if it ain't broke don't fix it is my moto

Join
Oct 1, 2018
excatly, didn't do the update and still on stock firmware:)
never did an update on my p3pro or my spark, both work perfectly; I keep getting a notice to up date; I just delete it. and I use litchi on both of them, never had a problem, if installed correctly it's much better than the other, you know what; I use apple air 1 i pad no dropouts

Last edited:

spark29

Join
Apr 29, 2018
Nice to hear i’m not alone on this. I will consider installing Litchi with my Spark

Join
Oct 1, 2018
Nice to hear i’m not alone on this. I will consider installing Litchi with my Spark
It cost me $22.00; don't know if you can get it free-----if you have a new spark and its still under warranty DJI will not honor warranty if you use litchi. and keep an eye out if the drone tells you to calibrate campus. I ONLY CALIBRATE MINE IF THE WARNING POPS UP

spark29

Join
Apr 29, 2018
I’ve heard otherwise that some got Spark replacement under refresh care even if they had Litchy installed

Heckmaniac

Join
Sep 15, 2018
I'm told when flying using any 3rd party app will void your warranty under DJI - they won't review flight logs to see if issue with drone or app - they just default to verbiage in the warranty stating the warranty is voided when using 3rd party app.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
landkarte