Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Update: Weird Person

c0rrupt

Join
May 24, 2019

Wrote me a 3 page email. Decided to waste this person's time. No way they are from the U.S as no American citizen has grammar as bad as this.

View attachment 10202View attachment 10203View attachment 10204View attachment 10205

Wrote me a 3 page email. Decided to waste this person's time. No way they are from the U.S as no American citizen has grammar as bad as this.

I have a hundred similar emails in my junk/spam folder. You probably do as well.

This has been going on since the day the internet was invented. Before that they came in my physical mailbox. Scamming is the second oldest profession on the planet.

You were not personally targeted. The scammers buy lists of active email addresses 10,000 at a time. It's all bots.

Last edited:
Reactions: nilanjan118
its a scammer... find out where they live and cut off their hands both of them so they cant ever scam... im soooo sick of this i get 3 calls a day on my cell and 2 on my home from them not to mention ads if you place one in craiglist... we need violence to stop them not slaps on the wrists

No way they are from the U.S as no American citizen has grammar as bad as this.

This was the funniest part. You made my A&W Root Beer shoot out my nose! :D

I could close my eyes and randomly point to at least a six posts in this forum, and thousands more across the internet without breaking a sweat. Just noodle around Facebook or even Twitter and you will come across dozens of examples in a matter of minutes. :p

(and for the record: I can speak from experience...born and bred in the U. S. of A. in 1967 in San Antonio, grew up mostly north of Atlanta, and spent some time in New Hampshire and Colorado before escaping in 2000 to live and work in Europe. I've seen grammar and spelling mangled beyond all recognition in the States even before the popularity of the 'net. I'm even guilty of it myself on rare occasions if I'm too high strung on nachos and rootbeer. :) )

Last edited:
....and what has it got to do with Spark discussions?

The OP is a new member to the Forum and was curious as to why they received the Email.

I have received 3 similar invitations in the past and just ignored them.

Rest assured, this is a good International Forum that is very helpful and the administrators do a very good job at keeping the Spamers at bay.

If a member receives this type of message or sees a post on the Forum that doesn't look right, by all means click the report button on the post and I'm sure they'll get it on it.

The OP is a new member to the Forum and was curious as to why they received the Email.

I have received 3 similar invitations in the past and just ignored them.

Rest assured, this is a good International Forum that is very helpful and the administrators do a very good job at keeping the Spamers at bay.

If a member receives this type of message or sees a post on the Forum that doesn't look right, by all means click the report button on the post and I'm sure they'll get it on it.
Actually, I have no complaints about the furum, or it's members. That's why I was so surprised to see this thread here. Anyway....'nuf said

Reactions: Spark 317

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme