Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Updating problems

Mandruka

Join
May 9, 2019
Hello everyone. I’m having problems updating my Spark. It downloads perfect; but when updating it just don’t make it. I connect my phone the the RC by cable and the RC connects to the drone. When the updating starts the connection between the RC and the Dron comes on and off. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Hello everyone. I’m having problems updating my Spark. It downloads perfect; but when updating it just don’t make it. I connect my phone the the RC by cable and the RC connects to the drone. When the updating starts the connection between the RC and the Dron comes on and off. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Don't use the cable.

Download the packet via home WiFi, and then install the packet using the Spark WiFi.

When it is ready it install, minimize the Go4 app, go into the device settings and switch to the Spark WiFi, open the Go4 app, click install and be patient.

It's best to have everything close together so there's no WiFi disruption.

Good luck. :)

Reactions: RotorWash and Haggi
Don't use the cable.

Download the packet via home WiFi, and then install the packet using the Spark WiFi.

When it is ready it install, minimize the Go4 app, go into the device settings and switch to the Spark WiFi, open the Go4 app, click install and be patient.

It's best to have everything close together so there's no WiFi disruption.

Good luck. :)
Hi!!! I was able to do it. I had some issues trying to connect the phone with the drone and at the end I did it through the RC but without the cable. Everything was close to each other and ii finally updated. Thank you very much for your help!!’

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav