Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Upgraded my daughter to spark today

Join
Apr 4, 2019
Loc
Milwaukee Wisconsin
Hello my fellow pilots. I have had a spark now for about 6 months and love it. Over time I have upgraded multiple batteries and accessories. While flying I had my teenage daughter flying a Visuo GPS drone with me. This drone does everything it says but compared to spark. it’s like Motorola razor compared to iPhone haha.
So I found a great deal on OfferUp 175.00 plus shipping. It came in perfect condition like brand new. No remote of course but it’s a great start to my daughter flying on higher grounds haha. Now we can share batteries and accessories which is cheaper overall!
Ps should I push my luck and wait for someone selling a brand new controller for 50.00. I better now hold breath on that one

As you know, flying with a remote is a plus due to the benefits.

I wouldn't want to wait too long for a deal.

It may be cheaper now to purchase a remote verses a chance of losing the Spark with just a device.

But then again, pilots lose the Spark sometimes with a remote and it will be available if they don't want to purchase another Spark.

For a minute I thought you traded your daughter for a Spark !

If she knows / learns the flying techniques without controller quite well, I guess fly very close and in a very open area should be safe for a while.
Try and pick up a flymore package (less bird) from someone that's lost a Spark, that sort of deal would be goo to get onto.

Saw this ad from Walmart:
Dji Spark Drone Remote Controller
DJI
Walmart # 565123310
$83.67
List $119.00

Out of stock

Maybe you could get a rain-check on that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EmirOmerov