Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

USB car charger??

mnmgrl101

Join
Mar 16, 2018
Hello! Im going on vacation soon, we ll be in a trailer and driving a lot. But turns out my car doesn't have a cigarette lighter!!! So is there a charger out there that will allow me to charge 3 batteries at once through a USB port?

With the plug I posted and what AWESOMEAUSSIE FLYOVERS posted, mnmgrl101 should have no problem charging from the USB port in the car.

Reactions: mnmgrl101
Maybe I misunderstood, I thought the OP said he did NOT have a 12V Cigarette lighter [socket].
And I think he is implying there is a USB port in the car. That being the case, HE only has 5V @ 1A, Which means to use any of the suggested products, he will have to hotwire 12V form somewhere to the charger. I don't think the 5V USB will have enough current to charge 3 batteries at once.

Reactions: Tilak and mnmgrl101
Good point.

Just because things plug together doesn't mean it's going to work.

Maybe I misunderstood, I thought the OP said he did NOT have a 12V Cigarette lighter [socket].
And I think he is implying there is a USB port in the car. That being the case, HE only has 5V @ 1A, Which means to use any of the suggested products, he will have to hotwire 12V form somewhere to the charger. I don't think the 5V USB will have enough current to charge 3 batteries at once.
Thank you! Good point, will it give me enough power to charge one or two then?

i have a SMATREE dji portable charger for on the run does 3 batteries in 40 mins can do 6 before charge runs out

I keep thinking about one of those but so far I haven't been anywhere on the go (yet).:(

I'm not too far from the mains to charge them back up again with the stock charging sled at the moment.:)

I assume you like yours?

Good to hear, will be getting one myself for a roadtrip this summer. Looks like the ideal solution on the road if you already have the combo's charger.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit