Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Using Active Track for the first time

sharps45

Join
Apr 18, 2019
On my desert ride the other day I decided to give Active Track on the Spark a try. Most of my riding is done in areas with lots of trees, so here was the opportunity- I was pleased. I added the second stream crossing because it made a better splash than the first-

Looks like the Spark did a fine job.

I've had my Spark since is was released and have yet to try all of the Intelligent Flight modes.

Thanks for sharing.:)

Reactions: sharps45
Gives us all so much confidence to try it sometime. Unfortunately we don’t have such lovely open country here where we can drive an off-roader. Where did you have the RC throughout this escapade? Would it need to have been exposed to the Spark for connection? Great shooting thank you.

Very nice demo. With the shortness of the trees and bushes, it seemed to track you well.

Gives us all so much confidence to try it sometime. Unfortunately we don’t have such lovely open country here where we can drive an off-roader. Where did you have the RC throughout this escapade? Would it need to have been exposed to the Spark for connection? Great shooting thank you.
It was in the cab with me.

Great footage. That's an interesting looking vehicle you have there!
Thanks. Started out as an Arctic Cat Wildcat Trail model, did some home-fabbed modifications. Really like the machine. So far it's gone everywhere I've pointed it.

Reactions: RotorWash

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme