Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Valley of the Gods

BikeFlagAZ

Join
Oct 27, 2018

Just returned from an RV camping trip to The Valley of the Gods southeastern Utah. It was a bit windy, but I managed to get in a few flights at sunrise, while hiking, and at sunset. Enjoy!

It was easy to practice social isolation, as there were miles separating us from other campers.

It was easy to practice social isolation, as there were miles separating us from other campers.

I see that you had a telescope at the campsite to wave hello to your neighbors. ?

Dittos on capturing the scenery. ?

Reactions: sharps45
Really nice work! Lighting was primo as was the choice of music. I've never been out west, but it's got a beauty all its own. Thanks for sharing.

Great stuff. I think Utah his next on our list for a domestic vacation. Will have to visit here now too!

Thanks

Reactions: sharps45
Great location and excellent shooting! [emoji106]
Wish I had such places to visit here [emoji53]

Just returned from an RV camping trip to The Valley of the Gods southeastern Utah. It was a bit windy, but I managed to get in a few flights at sunrise, while hiking, and at sunset. Enjoy!

I have enjoyed many many drone videos but not like I enjoyed this one. Good job, I look forward to many more from you. Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe