Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Very rough day for Sparky ??

Vader01

Join
Apr 2, 2019
Had my first two crashes with my Spark yesterday (6/13/2020). Got a bit carried away by zipping around and wasn't paying attention. The first crash wasn't so bad, just into the grass, but the second crash caused some minor damage, along with some scrapes. I wasn't flying with my prop guards on; had I been, the second crash may not have happened since the branch was small and thin. I do have replacement parts on the way. Note to self: pay attention to the screen and fly with prop guards. ??

Ouch baby! The second crash appears that Spark was moving very fast, were you in Atti mode Vader01?
Hopefully, not to many expensive parts are on order.

Reactions: Vader01
Object Avoidance might have stopped both of those crashes. Or at least the first one anyway. If you want to fly in a sporty aerobatic way, just use LOS. Or, do as I am doing and getting into full FPV mode with goggles and a mini or micro FPV quad. But most of all... have fun!:D

Great news Vader01. I only wish all my lessons could be learned for under 20 bucks. ;)
Thank you Dragonfly Joe. I was very lucky and won't be careless again. Even though I own both the Mavic 2 Pro and Zoom I still love flying my Spark.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers