Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

video not playable

alkaye

Join
Aug 11, 2018
Ok..so I formatted my card in my ipad and shot some Spark footage. Then my Ipad battery died so I continued my Spark shoot using the Android Samsung TAB (without reformatting). All went fine until I tried to playback the footage. Both files are mp4....but only the one shot with the Ipad running the controller plays back. I get a media player error when tying the one shot using the android.

HELP! is it because the card in the spark was formatted on the IPAD? http://pc.cd/PlditalK

Last edited:
Would like to help but please clarify...

How are you using an SD card and formatting it "in the iPad"? iPad has no SD slot. Are you using an Apple or a 3rd party adapter cable?

And why would you not use micro SD card formatted and recorded inside the Spark its self? The Spark records 1080 HD but the tablet is only 720 cache files.

Very interested to understand your approach

I apologize for the misunderstanding. The card is in the spark. I believe the formatting is done via the DJI app...which we access from the IPAD...when the Ipad died, I simply switched my screen to a Samsung TAB (Android)

Just a thought, most of us have done it but did you make sure to turn OFF the recording before turning OFF the Spark?

That will corrupt a file and make it not playable.

Oh yes... The recording was stopped. All was turned off. I I guess all of you are saying that by formatting when using the Ipad and then switching to running it with an Android really makes no difference?

Recording has nothing to do with apple or android. You can record only with RC and spark without any device connected.
I think as said that your video was not properly turned off.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers