Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Video Recording

wllmsnamy

Join
Jul 8, 2018
New Spark Pilot here as of yesterday, have to say the features are on a whole different level than those of my Tuner Typhoon H Plus. What I can't seem to figure out is why every time I take off/fly the drone is already recording. It doesn't matter what method I use to off the drone will already be recording video. If I press the solid red circle on right side of middle screen it changes and starts showing time, however when I go back later to view the video there is nothing only video from before I pushed the red button ???? Seems like its backwards to me, is there a setting or something?

If using the remote, it's very easy to hit the record button while handling the remote and not know it.

I've done it a few times myself. Usually during preflight setup I've accidentally hit the button and by the time I open the Go4 app, I noticed it was recording already.

New Spark Pilot here as of yesterday, have to say the features are on a whole different level than those of my Tuner Typhoon H Plus. What I can't seem to figure out is why every time I take off/fly the drone is already recording. It doesn't matter what method I use to off the drone will already be recording video. If I press the solid red circle on right side of middle screen it changes and starts showing time, however when I go back later to view the video there is nothing only video from before I pushed the red button ???? Seems like its backwards to me, is there a setting or something?
If you are seeing the red circle, then it is not recording. It's just in video mode and when you push the button, it starts recording. And you will see the red (rounded) square inside the button and the time starts showing.

From your description, it is working as designed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme