Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

VR App

John Gibson

Join
Sep 25, 2017
Hi All,
I’m looking to use VR goggles but before paying out £000s I thought I would try a cheaper version first.
Any thoughts on the best IOS app to use on iPhone 8 Plus? I already have some cheap VR goggles.
Thanks

Hi All,
I’m looking to use VR goggles but before paying out £000s I thought I would try a cheaper version first.
Any thoughts on the best IOS app to use on iPhone 8 Plus? I already have some cheap VR goggles.
Thanks

With Litchi ($20) you can even use those cheap stereoscopic goggles ($10) from the clearance bin. For a total of $30 you get a very basic VR experience to see if you like it -- and Litchi is worth owning anyway for waypoint missions.

Other similar apps with good reviews are DroneVR-FPV and VR Pro. Some are free with in app purchases after a few test flights or to unlock full features.

With Litchi ($20) you can even use those cheap stereoscopic goggles ($10) from the clearance bin. For a total of $30 you get a very basic VR experience to see if you like it -- and Litchi is worth owning anyway for waypoint missions.

Other similar apps with good reviews are DroneVR-FPV and VR Pro. Some are free with in app purchases after a few test flights or to unlock full features.
Hi Andre,
What would be the advantage with buying Litchi over buying VR Pro?

Human readable flight logs.

I like that one. :D

lol, in app ads? so in the middle of a flight your screen could be taken over by an ad wanting to sell you drone insurance and won't go away until you tap it but you phone is strapped to your face where you can't reach it quickly.
I really could see this happen to me! I bought some discount bin goggles and want to give this a try.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pilot6521