Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

West Iceland by drone in summer

That is some nice land in Iceland.:)

Thanks for sharing with us.
Gorgeous landscapes and sceneries up there and perfect 'composing work' !

Great video! My wife and I are going to Iceland on October 21. This video really gives me something to look forward to. Thanks!
Great video! My wife and I are going to Iceland on October 21. This video really gives me something to look forward to. Thanks!

You will certainly enjoy. I squeezed four videos out of it but I think our friend here has more locations covered.

Have a nice time .

I enjoyed this video no end. I think you may have seen more locations than we did (we were on a cruise from Ireland and stopped at three locations and were bused from there). Excellent job and yes I have to agree it is a bit of a drone paradise. Interesting to look at the sci fi film Prometheus after this.

Truly is a drone paradise. Cinematic no matter where you look! Great job capturing and editing, also enjoyed your music selection. ??
Many thanks,
also I found the best light ever.
Light is so good that it is often possible shooting all day through. It makes a big difference as I generally shoot only around sunrise or sunset

Reactions: RotorWash
Very scenic, but hard land. Reminds me of Buzz Aldrin's "magnificent desolation" comment. Makes for great photography and the sound track was well chosen. Thanks for sharing.
Many thanks,
yes, very interestic place. I would like to go back in winter to see the other side of Iceland

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manzoorsp67