Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

What color DJI SPARK?

What color DJI Spark?

• Total voters

Advexure

Join
May 26, 2017
Loc
Los Angeles, CA
Well, we've already been hearing the biggest struggle with the new DJI Spark, "I don't know what color to get!"

The Spark is available in 5 color variations:

Alpine White
Sunrise Yellow
Lava Red
Sky Blue
Meadow Green

DJI-Spark-Colors.jpg

So, if you've already pre-ordered, what color did you choose? Or if you are waiting for the Spark to be readily available, what color are you thinking?

A common question we are are receiving...
Question: Can you change the color of your Spark?
Answer: Unfortunately not, the color plate of the DJI Spark cannot be changed.
Choose your color wisely! :cool:
- The Advexure Team

Reactions: Previous Member
Im sure someone will come out with skins before too long.

You're sure right on that one, Rob. I've been hearing most people choose white as the early information we are hearing out of DJI HQ has pointed at the White version shipping first...we will have to wait and see.

Reactions: Previous Member
Ordered the meadow green with the full package for $699.00 I figure it will be easier to find if it gets lost.

Ordered the meadow green with the full package for $699.00 I figure it will be easier to find if it gets lost.
+1...that's why I ordered the green. Then I realized that its the same color as grass, thus the word "meadow".

Reactions: Nikon1 and Advexure
IDK if i should get yellow or white

Whichever color you buy, if you dont like it when you receive it, you can always return it as long as you havent flown it. If you want to keep it, you can always buy a skin for it when they come out. If you dont want to wait that long, there's always contact paper.

Reactions: Nikon1 and Whiteway
Not thrilled with the colour options. I mean, the available colors do look nice - but also kinda makes it look like a toy. Something like a black or grey option would have been great.

I went with white - this will probably end up being the first I've ever gotten a skin for. That, or perhaps the covers will be replaceable and someone makes more options.

Not thrilled with the colour options. I mean, the available colors do look nice - but also kinda makes it look like a toy. Something like a black or grey option would have been great.

I went with white - this will probably end up being the first I've ever gotten a skin for. That, or perhaps the covers will be replaceable and someone makes more options.

As soon as I get my hands on one, I will see how easy the top cover detaches. I still think your better bet would be a skin if you hate the white. A gloss black would have been nice factory choice.

Reactions: Nikon1
FYI...everyone knows that the Green Spark fly faster than the other colors;)

Reactions: turbodronepilot
White is going to be in your hands the fastest!

Reactions: Nikon1
I ordered a red Spark as my way of having something with a color affiliated with fast sports cars. Besides, with everyone ordering a white spark, mine won't be just another drone in the field.

In addition to that, having lots of white Sparks out in the field early means plenty of beta testers that'll report the problems for me to be aware of before I even crack the foam clam-shell open.
I do the same thing when I need a new smart phone.

Reactions: Advexure

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EmirOmerov