Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

What do you carry your Spark in?

Lastrexking

Join
Jun 2, 2017
Loc
Yorkshire
7B266429-2F32-466E-80E8-1B63E7CDC7D5.jpeg 9BA1D4D7-DB0C-43E4-BD25-0CFDCBF4284B.jpeg B07272E2-6A81-4284-B60C-2C17849BC006.jpeg What do you carry your Spark in? I use a Lowepro flipside trek 350, which carries all my other camera gear. It carries my GH5, two lenses, batteries, filters, GoPro hero 5, Microphone, Spark, remote and batteries, Osmo mobile, Gorillapod, and full tripod as well as room for lunch and a drink and other essentials.

Nice rig...can you fit a Mavic in there along with the Spark?

Reactions: leveraction
Nice rig...can you fit a Mavic in there along with the Spark?

There's room in the top pouch where I normally put food, and a water proof coat. You could easily get two Mavics in there. If I wanted it in the camera section then I'd have to leave the camera at home - which is is why the Spark gets more use these days.

I bought an Apache 3800 hard shell case from Harbor Freight (with a coupon it was $29.95). Pick apart foam and waterproof. Seems to work OK.

413721854.jpg

Jake

Reactions: Lastrexking
I’m surprised with the popularity of hard cases. Aren’t they a pain to lug around?

Reactions: KNAVE
Aren’t they a pain to lug around?
Spark cases are tiny when compared to other DJI drone hard cases. I like them since they offer more protection than soft bags.

Reactions: BossOlive
Spark cases are tiny when compared to other DJI drone hard cases. I like them since they offer more protection than soft bags.

I guess. Probably depends on what you’re doing too. I need something that’ll do for a days hiking and take my other camera gear too.

Probably depends on what you’re doing too.
You got it. It's great that there are so many different types of cases and bags available.

Used the combo pack bag once, scratched the remote badly... may stick to the flight case from now on.

Attachments

• 0CB45365-1868-46E9-BA23-2024749ABC69.jpeg
    0CB45365-1868-46E9-BA23-2024749ABC69.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 227
Reactions: BossOlive
View attachment 2846 View attachment 2847 View attachment 2848 What do you carry your Spark in? I use a Lowepro flipside trek 350, which carries all my other camera gear. It carries my GH5, two lenses, batteries, filters, GoPro hero 5, Microphone, Spark, remote and batteries, Osmo mobile, Gorillapod, and full tripod as well as room for lunch and a drink and other essentials.

Hey there, I think it’s really up to each ‘pilot’ how to carry that beautiful baby <<spark>>.

In my case, the whole reason to have a spark was: 1) be easy to travel with (I guess we all want videos from outside our backyards); 2) be able to launch it fast, min set up requirements.

I love the dji portable charging station with its bag. That fits well in any regular backpack, and it charges the battery while in the road. I never check in mu spark on flights, so a harder case isn’t need it.

I still use the one thet comes with the original packing as well :)

I have a MC-CASE Fly More Explorer case ... love it and it carries just about everything . Plus its fully waterproof and dustproof .

20180103_214252.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe