Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

What is litchi

aidenholdingphotography

Join
Jan 21, 2019
Thinking of getting litchi just a few questions.
1: Does it resume waypoints if the battery goes flat
2: Can I get it to automatically take photos
3: Is there any issues with the app

1. You could reload the mission (you could modify it to start at the next WP you need it to go to, not sure you can resume where you left off however.
2. Yes
3. I have not had issues with it, I have not used it all that much, but for the most part, the guys here think its better than go 4 in a few ways...

Best thing since sliced bread!
Seriously, have used Litchi for several years now on my P3A and Spark and so far have had no problem of any kind - and I hope it remains that way!
Like all apps, read the manual first and watch YouTube tutorials to get the feel of it.

Reactions: I B Spectre
If the battery goes dead, you can easily modify the program to begin at your waypoint of choice and continue from there.

You may program LITCHI to take photos and video automatically, just not at the same time!

There are always possible issues with any product produced by the hands of man, however, LITCHI is a very stable app. The one thing to remember is that there may be times you must start with DJI Go 4 (i.e., due to GeoZone permissions), then begin the LITCHI app. When the LITCHI app is running, you then force kill the GO 4 app. This may be necessary due to the fact the LITCHI app was built using the GO 4 SDK!

Remember also, once you launch the LITCHI mission, your bird is fully autonomous in flight. All you do is watch the bird and screen. LITCHI controls everything, from start to finish!

I have used LITCHI many, many times, both with GO4 (for unlock) and without GO 4, and have had zero problems with LITCHI. You may also use LITCHI as your regular flight program. Just remember, if you are in a GeoZone, you still must acknowledge permission via GO 4.

Bottomline, LITCH is well worth the small cost. It will even give a few added flight modes not found with Go4. With LITCHI you can tweek your mission over and over until perfected. Then you can fly the same mission again and agin throughout the day to find the perfect lighting. Can’t do that with Go4! Get LITCHI, find a quiet lake side area, and enjoy time with the family and Sparky. Use the LITCHI interface on the www to check out what some other users have done. Quite interesting.

Hope this helps!

R,
Jeffrey

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast