Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

What is that video glitch?

graywoulf

Endeavor to Persevere
Premium Pilot
Join
Mar 30, 2018
Loc
NC
What is that video glitch I am seeing in a lot of Spark videos? It occurs a few seconds after take off and the video jumps to a slightly wider field of view. Just curious.

I don't think I've ever seen that in any of my videos. Take a look and let me know if you see it in any of mine. You should probably be talking to tech support about that. My videos: Joe Polchlopek

No, I did not see any glitches at all in any of your videos. Funny thing is in that I went back to find a previously viewed video to post a link to here so you could see what I was talking about and playing those videos for the second time, I did not see the glitch anymore. I guess that it only occurs in my browser. Strange. If I see another one, I will post a link here. You have made some really good videos by the way.

No, I did not see any glitches at all in any of your videos. Funny thing is in that I went back to find a previously viewed video to post a link to here so you could see what I was talking about and playing those videos for the second time, I did not see the glitch anymore. I guess that it only occurs in my browser. Strange. If I see another one, I will post a link here. You have made some really good videos by the way.
Thank you. I hope you found the issue. Try a different browser to see how it looks. Good luck!

Reactions: Sparkster
I have pretty much determined that it happens in my Opera browser if I watch the video from the forum link. If I click over to the YouTube site then the glitch does not happen. Problem solved.:)

Reactions: Sparkster

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers