Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

What level are you on the Dji go 4 app?

1Joey23

Join
Jul 22, 2019
My level is 12. I’m just wondering because its Interesting but don’t fly just to level up.

Last edited:
I guess mine is at 23.

Does anyone know what that or the points are about?

Bragging rights?

Level 28..
But I've done alot of 3.party app flights, which Dji Go 4 app does not recognize..

The points get updated as you sync your flight records inside the DJI Go4 app. Don't know the exact formula but it is a function of 3 things.
1. No of flights
2. Total distance flown
3. Total flight time

I am currently in my early 20s.

Level 28..
But I've done alot of 3.party app flights, which Dji Go 4 app does not recognize..

You use the modded Go4 app too. Are you able to sync your logs from there? Or you don't have to login with the DJI account in that?

This brings up an interesting question: Setup for OTG has me disabling WiFi and enabling Airplane mode When I plug the OTG cable into the RC, it automatically launches Go 4 on the phone I've dedicated strictly to flying my Spark, as it should. Am I supposed to re-enable the internet connection on the phone so the flight data is uploaded to DJI?

You use the modded Go4 app too. Are you able to sync your logs from there? Or you don't have to login with the DJI account in that?
Ahhh, it didn't sync in the beginning. I did'nt care. But upload to Airdata was a problem.
Prob. because Dji serverers didn't like the modded app logs.
All this time with my official Dji account.
Then I found the DJI app called HD Sync. Inserted Airdata token into HD Sync.
Voila, auto-sync between modded and Airdata re-established!
(I believe HD Sync is meant for use with older Dji drones)

Soooo, a couple of weeks ago, I checked again.
The modded app was indeed syncing with DJI, and Airdata got the logfiles from their servers.
Has removed HD Sync by now, auto-sync seems to be OK inside the Go 4 app.
Maybe it doesn't give you points and miles in the Flight Record because Go 4 is modded?
I really don't care, all my flights is at Airdata, and that's it for me.

My setup:
Samsung Note8 (Pie).
Modded Go 4 v4.1.15 with offline Here Maps.
Litchi latest official.
Drone Harmony Basic latest official.
(FCC and OTG...every flight)

No fresh Go 4 app installed...

Reactions: nilanjan118
Where do you find level? My flight record says 120244 points LV17. Does that mean I'm at level 17?

I have been off the forum for quite awhile due to medical reasons. Of course I used to use DJI GO4 and Litchi but are there better or newer software?

This brings up an interesting question: Setup for OTG has me disabling WiFi and enabling Airplane mode When I plug the OTG cable into the RC, it automatically launches Go 4 on the phone I've dedicated strictly to flying my Spark, as it should. Am I supposed to re-enable the internet connection on the phone so the flight data is uploaded to DJI?
One can run the Go4 app and sync the data anytime after the flight so your phone doesn't need to be connected to the RC/AC at the time you do it. I might do it once a week when I think of it.

100 mb of useless junk is what i think it is.... first how can a app be soooo big yet have little functions i can see apps that use 5mb and be a video game... so im concerned here.. also the app seems to make your phone or tablet hot why does a app make a phone run hot because its sending out your data... to the company secretively..

only video games should make the gpu run that hot and burn that much batt... not a measly app and the fact they load up animated photos and all that junk really gets me...

then you look at litchi 25 mb and it does tripple the ammount and does not run hot... makes you wonder.. whats dji processing whats it doing ... someone needs to hack it and see what data its sending out or decode the transmissions to the drone etc... because from where im standing its a laggy app thats crammed with bloatware

I found that when you use OTG cable, it connects directly to the RC and I dont have to disable anything. In the beginning I would connect to wifi and used airplane mode before ... but I no longer disable anything , and I'm using my phone (Galaxy S8). And yes the DJIgo4 opens automatically.

Reactions: Haggi

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef