Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Whats the best remote mount to use with I pad Air 2 for DJI Spark?

Michael O'Connor

Join
Jan 17, 2019
Hi all, Quick question I have a Spark on its way to me and I want to use an I pad Air 2 with it. Any suggestions for the sturdiest reasonably priced mount kit for the spark remote.

Reactions: Paul215
Just one person's first hand experience with 3 different mounts...

The fStop style is great with iPhone X and iPad Mini 4 but feels a little too top-heavy with full size iPad.

Otherwise I really like the fStop style because it doesn't block your view of the controller buttons and joysticks. That's super important if you also own a Mavic Pro because you want to be able to see the display screen.

The SkyTreat style is better balanced position for bigger iPad. And it just got an upgraded design with stronger ball joint and a price drop to just $18

Freewell Lite is nice because it lets you use controller with more natural and comfortable grip - it doesn't block the handles

They all work. Just some subtle preferences

I use the Skyreat and agreed that wit my IPad Pro 10.5 it does make it top heavy. But other than that I really like it

I use and really like the Skyreat. It puts the tablet (Ipad mini 4 in my case) centered over the RC for a nice balance.

I use and really like the Skyreat. It puts the tablet (Ipad mini 4 in my case) centered over the RC for a nice balance.
I use the skyreat one and it's always done the job.
I like that it unscrews down and folds away for storage.

Just to add another data point - I use the Skyreat with an iPad (9.7" model) and it works great. Feels sturdy, holds the iPad firmly, and allows for a decent balance.

I was happy also that I do not have to remove the cover from my mini-4 when in the Skyreat. My iPad 9.7 is too thick so I have to remove the cover.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChunGreenh