Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Who use Samsung S8? - "Sun Hood"

NessFCB

Join
May 14, 2018
Hi,

Can anyone recommend a GOOD Shade/hood for the S8?
I have browsed several pages with offers but I can not decide on a specific size.

Any idea? Experiences related to the topic?

Have a good day!

eBay item number:
Thank you for your help.

I would like to know what size will be suitable for the S8 model (L128?). Maybe you can find the opportunity to buy not necessarily from China. Order from China causes a long waiting time for the product.

You don't want a sun hood, the best thing is a black bib. The reflected light or image from your shirt or face confuses the image. The hood just gives you a better mirror image of your face. : )

Thank you for your help.

I would like to know what size will be suitable for the S8 model (L128?). Maybe you can find the opportunity to buy not necessarily from China. Order from China causes a long waiting time for the product.
No tried L128 too small

You don't want a sun hood, the best thing is a black bib. The reflected light or image from your shirt or face confuses the image. The hood just gives you a better mirror image of your face. : )
Black bib? :)

Thank you for your help.

128 would fit fine my iPhone 6S is taller than the S8 so it should fit fine.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe