Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Wildcat Mountain State Park

RotorWash

Premium Pilot
Join
Jul 18, 2019
Loc
P.E.I., Canada
Beautiful area indeed along with a grand day. Nice shooting, thanks for giving us a look.

Reactions: Kendallfordguy

twickers14

Join
Sep 6, 2018
Loc
SW U.K.
Lovely shots and thanks for sharing. One small point, I thought we are not allowed to fly in State Parks etc. Have I got that wrong? Need to know as I will be in Florida in April and would love to wizz around Delnor Wiggins and Lovers Key State Parks when I’m there.

Kendallfordguy

Join
Aug 24, 2018
Loc
Kendall, WI
Lovely shots and thanks for sharing. One small point, I thought we are not allowed to fly in State Parks etc. Have I got that wrong? Need to know as I will be in Florida in April and would love to wizz around Delnor Wiggins and Lovers Key State Parks when I’m there.
You are correct. This was just outside the park along the northern edge. If you look in the distance in the first photo you can see the village of Ontario, the park would be immediately behind me and fully shown in the last picture.

Reactions: tahoejeff

twickers14

Join
Sep 6, 2018
Loc
SW U.K.
You are correct. This was just outside the park along the northern edge. If you look in the distance in the first photo you can see the village of Ontario, the park would be immediately behind me and fully shown in the last picture.
Got it, thanks for the clarification.

I B Spectre

Join
Aug 16, 2019
You are correct, Florida prohibits drone activity as outlined in Drone laws in Florida and the FAA policies in Drones and National Parks

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eknv21