Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Winter in Florida

It's been brutal up here!! We got a foot of heavy wet snow this past Sunday...I broke both my snow blower and snow plow! I have a bunch of places to clear out and my own driveway is long and steep. Monday the high was 2 degrees and I didn't even go out to get the newspaper. Yesterday was a balmy high of 20 degrees Fahrenheit so I repaired my snow machines, and today is a whopping 40 degrees out there. It's crazy!!

It's that time of year when most northerners ask ourselves, "why the heck do I live here?" I can't wait to fully retire!

It's been brutal up here!! We got a foot of heavy wet snow this past Sunday...I broke both my snow blower and snow plow! I have a bunch of places to clear out and my own driveway is long and steep. Monday the high was 2 degrees and I didn't even go out to get the newspaper. Yesterday was a balmy high of 20 degrees Fahrenheit so I repaired my snow machines, and today is a whopping 40 degrees out there. It's crazy!!

It's that time of year when most northerners ask ourselves, "why the heck do I live here?" I can't wait to fully retire!
well your weather is pretty much unheard of here.
the temperature has been all over the place

Reactions: Andre Levite
OH Dear! Mid 70's - must be brutal ;):):rolleyes:
12 fresh inches of snow last night here...on the opposite corner of the USA.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef