Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Woods & Water Pics

Nice shots RotorWash! Really like the first one catching the water "capping". That little camera is amazing, not discounting the person hitting the shutter. ;)
Thank you DJ! It really is amazing especially when you consider how small the sensor is. The Spark's size itself is also great for getting in tight places.

Simple nature at its best. There was a news article on tv this evening that showed a young man who'd been colorblind all his life, as had his school principal. The principal handed the young man his color blindness corrective glasses and he was overwhelmed. As I've seen with others experiencing this moment, he was driven to tears at the beauty he'd been missing. Most of us take it for granted, but the world is truly a beautiful place as you've shown here. Thanks for sharing, RotorWash!

Reactions: RotorWash
Super duper shots. Creative and very well executed. So clever to think of popping a few shots off at a lower alt than the human eye. Love the water shot, you clearly know what you are doing with the camera (and the AC too).

Reactions: RotorWash
Simple nature at its best. There was a news article on tv this evening that showed a young man who'd been colorblind all his life, as had his school principal. The principal handed the young man his color blindness corrective glasses and he was overwhelmed. As I've seen with others experiencing this moment, he was driven to tears at the beauty he'd been missing. Most of us take it for granted, but the world is truly a beautiful place as you've shown here. Thanks for sharing, RotorWash!
Thank you! That's a great story!

Reactions: I B Spectre
Super duper shots. Creative and very well executed. So clever to think of popping a few shots off at a lower alt than the human eye. Love the water shot, you clearly know what you are doing with the camera (and the AC too).
Thanks very much twickers! I'm not really sure what I'm doing, more of a work in progress but it's a lot of fun learning.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit