Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Woolaroc museum and nature preserve

Tentoes

Join
Jun 5, 2019
Loc
Oklahoma USA
This is a place we visited every summer when we came to Tulsa to visit grandparents when I was a child. I intended to spend some time wandering the nature trails and shooting. I love being alone out in the woods with nothing but bird sounds, water trickling and other sounds of nature. You know, guns and chain saws and the like.

I didn't realize the place closes at 5 and arrived at 3. Then I spent some time with the Mountain Men. I did not get much camera footage. There was lots of space on my 128GB micro SD card, but the little blue camera won't put more than 32GB on it. Note to self: Empty your SD cards before you go somewhere.

I only flew about half a battery and was shooting a silly armadillo when a park employee came to shoo me out. I had no idea armadillos were that oblivious. I stayed quiet and video'd with my cell phone from like 5 ft away. The Southerners would say, "silly Northerner, didn't you know that?" Where I come from, wild animals tend to stay away from people unless they intend to eat them.

So, I'll visit again, earlier in the day with empty SD cards. I hope they didn't mind Phoebe, but I only flew her low to the ground out in the woods.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leahandran