Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

would placing a mini tracker affect drone ?

papibrazzi

Join
Dec 27, 2018
Hi all im a new pilot of a spark recently and have been wondering if i place a mini tracker weighing less than 50 grams would affect it in any with either the weight or the magnet in the device for quick placement and if placing velcro instead help with not interfering with the communication of the drone , any help/advice would be much appreciated , tia and happy new year to all.

Hi all im a new pilot of a spark recently and have been wondering if i place a mini tracker weighing less than 50 grams would affect it in any with either the weight or the magnet in the device for quick placement and if placing velcro instead help with not interfering with the communication of the drone , any help/advice would be much appreciated , tia and happy new year to all.
i don't know but i bleive DJI states not to put or place any thing third party device on the Spark . now that's not to say you cannot place a tracker on your Spark . i do know that people with larger drones do use tracking devices on their drones . how good they work is another story .

fly safe

Last edited:
Reactions: papibrazzi

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex