Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

WTB Spark - PURCHASED for $250

AJNewGuy

Join
Jan 9, 2018
Anyone have a used DJI Spark w/ Remote they would like to sell?
Kinda a long shot, but figured there was no hurt in asking.
I have $300 to spend, and that has to include shipping. Again, kinda a long shot - but still :)

And before anyone asks - no, this is not a joke; Im located in Florida and no International sales please. Paypal is preferred but anything secure will work.

Drone, battery and charger.

Either reply or PM me please :) and thank you

Edit: I am now seeing that the WiFi restrictions can be removed on both Android/iOS now? If that is true, then I would also be willing to buy a DJI Spark w/ battery and charger - again, $300 total. Changed title etc to reflect new revelations from discovery of modded apks.

Edit 2: VICTORY!! $250 and its been flown one time!

Last edited:
now seeing that the WiFi restrictions can be removed on both Android/iOS now? If that is true
Please note that this is a "hack" and being that you live in the US (FCC) there are no restrictions

With respect, you’re not going to get a Spark plus remote for $300, or even just a Spark for that.

Funny, with respect, I actually got one for $250 - go figure right? :) best **** deal ive found this year so far!

Edit: My response could have been taken as sarcastic - on a serious note, im doubtful i will see a deal like this again for a while. White Spark, 2 batteries with charger. Even got the receipt from the initial purchase for warranty purposes.

I got mine at target for 349, no tax. Price went back to 499 day later. Flown over 20 flights with Android phone.. No issues. 165 feet height and 335 distance with no remote.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit