Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Yet another sunset, seeking that perfect pano

What I should have done is taken a leaf from someone else's book here and just hovered for 10 minutes... it was such a clear sky, sadly I missed getting out just a few minutes earlier.

That is the thing I picked up from the movie "The Aviator" when they did the part about filming Howard Hughes' epic movie "Hell's Angels". Hughes wanted realistic action but noticed there were no points of reference during the dogfight and finally figured he needed clouds in the sky or the planes looked like they were just hanging in the air, no movement.
Doesn't always work out but I try to have clouds when I fly.

Gonna try next weekend.... I read someplace that if one is not moving directionally that the battery can get hot faster..., but with the prop wash straight down, not sure I agree....

Thoughts?

Never had a problem with battery temperature except when I was in the desert of Las Vegas during the winter - too cold.

Never had a problem with battery temperature except when I was in the desert of Las Vegas during the winter - too cold.

Well you might want to get some thermal undies for batteries up here in the winter! :p I guess I am gonna find out this winter... I am really looking forward to the fall colors to get the Spark into action.... we get some pretty sweet fall scenery here.

Reactions: pmshop

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe