Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Yin Yang Sand ☯️

What makes the shadows blue and water orange? That is some strange lighting.

What makes the shadows blue and water orange? That is some strange lighting.
The sea colour is from runoff of the brown mudstone rocks that make up the cliffs along this coastline - we've had a lot of rain. It can also be seen in other shots I've taken here too. I'm using a fixed PL filter, which may affect the shadows, and the only correction I ever use is Skylum's Air Magic on its default settings.

I try to never be too heavy handed in post. The greens, beach and beach huts are all faithful, so I'd like to think the rest of it is too.

Last edited:
The sea colour is from runoff of the brown mudstone rocks that make up the cliffs along this coastline - we've had a lot of rain. It can also be seen in other shots I've taken here too. I'm using a fixed PL filter, which may affect the shadows, and the only correction I ever use is Skylum's Air Magic on its default settings.

I try to never be too heavy handed in post. The greens, beach and beach huts are all faithful, so I'd like to think the rest of it is too.
WOW! The colors are really different. Thanks for sharing. It must be awsome to see that in person.

Reactions: Rwarrior

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe