We now offer Premium Pilot Membership Upgrades at SparkPilots.com. Read more about it below or contact us if you have questions.
Why upgrade to a Premium Pilot Membership?
1. We work hard to keep our forums fast, secure, useful and fun! Your support helps us pay for hosting, software, development, operational costs and future growth.
2. No Ads!
You'll never see another display advertisement as a premium pilot!
3. Show off your Premium Pilot badge
to demonstrate your support for SparkPilots.com.
4. Access our Premium Pilots Only
forum with insider info, feature previews, vendor specials, etc..
5. We'll activate some cool forum features to your premium pilot account including:
How to upgrade to a Premium Pilot Membership?
- Customize your title - Change "Well Known Member" to "Part 107 Ceritifed" for example
- Spice up your profile with your best drone photo as a cover image - example
- Add your website link to your profile to drive traffic to your site
- More signature formatting options including fonts, colors, images and link
- Bookmark important threads to access later
- Access your thread viewing history
- More on the way...
If you are already a SparkPilots.com member then visit the account ugprade page
in your profile. If you aren't a member yet then you can sign up here
for a free or premium pilot account. Choose the premium option that makes the most sense for your situation.
- $5 Monthly - Upgrade to a SparkPilots.com premium pilot for just $5, automaticaly billed each month. Cancel anytime thought the account ugprade page.
- $40 for One Year - Upgrade to a SparkPilots.com premium pilot for a year at $40 or just $3.33 a month. This won't automatically renew so you'll need to purchase again in a year.
- $200 Lifetime - Upgrade all your DronePilots forum accounts for your lifetime! Let's say you have 3 accounts (PhantomPilots.com, SparkPilots.com, MavicPilots.com) and you expect to be involved in drones for another 10 years. This equates to just 55 cents per account per month!*
*Please note, we don't yet offer premium memberships on all our the sites but we'll be rolling them out shortly. Sign up for the $200 lifetime option and we'll upgrade you as soon as we launch the premium memberships on the other sites.
Can I get a refund for the unused portion?
No, sorry. We can't offer partial refunds if you don't use the membership for the entire length of your purchase. We recommend you consider purchasing the monthly subscription if you don't plan on sticking around our forums for long.
How do I cancel?
Simple! Just log into your account and visit the account ugprade page
to cancel your monthly subscription. The one year and lifetime premium memberships do not need to be cancelled since they will not be billed again.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We currently utilize Stripe to accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover, and Diners Club. We also accept Paypal and ApplePay.
Who do I contact for support?
Use the contact form on the contact us
page and we'll get right back to you.