Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

1 Day Trip to Sekinchan, Malaysia

Hi, the indoor footage I'm using DJI Osmo pocket. Photos by Canon Powershot SX30 IS and DJI Spark drone view. Also Olympus TG Tracker for wide angle view.
Very cool to see the DJI Osmo pocket in action. We sell them, and have heard good things, but haven't had much first-hand experience using them.

Very cool to see the DJI Osmo pocket in action. We sell them, and have heard good things, but haven't had much first-hand experience using them.
I start using DJI Osmo pocket about 6 month ago. It give very stable and cinematic view video. Some time people can't tell and tut I'm using Spark to take indoor video too. Osmo pocket need DJI handheld and phone support to have better control on gimbal movement and manual control light exposure setting. I being using Spark for two year and never regret purchase this drone. You can check out more drone video footage on my youtube channel VcenSo74 . Mostly my upload video have drone view. But you may look for my folder with only pure drone footage video. All taking by Spark. Please do Subscribe to my channel to support yeah..:) TQ

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
schmidtrobert