Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

2021 - Year In Review

Gorgeous work RotorWash. Your composition lacks nothing, from the smooth flying and transitions to your choice of music. The subject that you are working with certainly helps. This should be a tourist video for P.E.I. Sincerely appreciate the work you put into it my friend and thanks for sharing it with us.

Reactions: RotorWash
Magnifique !
As Joe commented, perfect capture and edition.
I quickly did cast it on the big screen, superb.
Very refreshing, in those "troubling" days(months)...

Lovely to see an edited digest of your wonderful work over the year. Great to see those crab (or were they lobster) boats going out, such a splendid sight full of endeavour. I recognised the iron rich waters you have shared with us over the year and more. What a fab place you live in with those special autumn colours (with a U!). Beautifully done and deserves a bigger audience. A bit special for us Spark guys.

Gorgeous work RotorWash. Your composition lacks nothing, from the smooth flying and transitions to your choice of music. The subject that you are working with certainly helps. This should be a tourist video for P.E.I. Sincerely appreciate the work you put into it my friend and thanks for sharing it with us.
I'm glad you enjoyed it Joe, your kind words mean a lot to me, thank you my friend.

Magnifique !
As Joe commented, perfect capture and edition.
I quickly did cast it on the big screen, superb.
Very refreshing, in those "troubling" days(months)...
Much appreciated dat1! When Mother Nature is in a good mood so am I. :)

Lovely to see an edited digest of your wonderful work over the year. Great to see those crab (or were they lobster) boats going out, such a splendid sight full of endeavour. I recognised the iron rich waters you have shared with us over the year and more. What a fab place you live in with those special autumn colours (with a U!). Beautifully done and deserves a bigger audience. A bit special for us Spark guys.
Thanks very much twickers, your comments are always appreciated! 🍻 P.S. Lobster boats heading out with their first load of traps on "setting day".

Reactions: twickers14
That was incredible! How did you get everything so smooth? Your editing is top-knotch. My favourite (with a U!) was from 2:45 - 2:54....great shots there of that barn, the white house in the background, the colourful trees, and they sky reflecting onto the top of the water. All of it was **** good - but those 9 seconds are perfect and really appeals to me. Peaceful!

As I told you recently, your clips flow from one to other effortlessly. I never get bored watching any of your videos.

Lastly, were those all done on a little Spark?

That was incredible! How did you get everything so smooth? Your editing is top-knotch. My favourite (with a U!) was from 2:45 - 2:54....great shots there of that barn, the white house in the background, the colourful trees, and they sky reflecting onto the top of the water. All of it was **** good - but those 9 seconds are perfect and really appeals to me. Peaceful!

As I told you recently, your clips flow from one to other effortlessly. I never get bored watching any of your videos.

Lastly, were those all done on a little Spark?
Thank you, your comments are very much appreciated. The footage I went with turned out to be about 70/30-P4/Spark. Your favourite :) clip starting at 2:45 was captured with the Spark. Gotta love Sparky!! Cheers shuggins!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit