Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

360 Panoramas - viewable on Oculus / Streetview

Cotts100

Join
Jul 1, 2018
Have been enjoying VR 360 via Spark lately - especially viewing on Oculus VR. If anyone wants to try:

1. Take 360 photo on Spark (42 images stitched together!)
2. Upload that 360 panorama picture from spark to Google Streetview with the right location
3. View on the Wander ap on the Oculus Go, and voila, you have a 360 birds eye view of your Spark 360 photo. Is really awesome.

Not sure if this link works but my two viewable in The Streetview ap (VR way better!!!)

Last edited:
Reactions: McCloudSpark
You could also put the pano directly on your Go and view it with the standard picture app.

Reactions: Cotts100
Thanks Webvan - I had no idea the Oculus has a native viewer for 360 images and works really well now I have worked out how to side-load images! I think the perspectives that 360 photography on Vr brings is a brilliant use of the Spark ????

Sure and yep, the GO is great for 360s from a Spark/Drone.
I remember someone saying that you could get even better quality viewing from an app other than the standard viewer (360 Venues ?) but if you're using those straight from DJI Go it probably wouldn't make a big difference. It's nice not to have to add the missing sky manually after stitching with an app like ICE too.

Reactions: Cotts100

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef