Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

3rd party microUSB adapter (charge Spark battery standalone), ND filters, lens shade

metzalx

Join
Jun 11, 2017
Okay, I'm back again with my AliExpress discoveries...I haven't tried any of them yet...In the midst of ordering though :)

Here is a microUSB adapter that enables you to charge the Spark batteries standalone...Kinda' excited about this one because I really want to try it with my powerbank:

HTB1lK1dSFXXXXcgXFXXq6xXFXXX7.jpg

And here are some ND/UV/CPL filters for the Spark:

HTB1hZDOSFXXXXazXFXXq6xXFXXXk.jpg

And...here is a lens shade/hood/whatever you call it:

HTB1FDytSpXXXXcTXVXXq6xXFXXXe.jpg

I can see the adapter being used if you were charging one battery in the spark and one with that adapter. You would of course need a bank with 2 usb ports or maybe a splitter? What is your plan for the adapter?

I can see the adapter being used if you were charging one battery in the spark and one with that adapter. You would of course need a bank with 2 usb ports or maybe a splitter? What is your plan for the adapter?
I do have a 30000mAh powerbank with 2 2.1A ports... Also I tend to carry 2 other smaller ones for charging my phone on the go :)

I do have a 30000mAh powerbank with 2 2.1A ports... Also I tend to carry 2 other smaller ones for charging my phone on the go :)
Nice! I have charged just one battery in the spark with a small power bank. Limitations apply though because you have to let the battery cool down b4 charging and you can only charge one at a time. Looking forward to the charging base being released.

Okay, I'm back again with my AliExpress discoveries...I haven't tried any of them yet...In the midst of ordering though :)

Here is a microUSB adapter that enables you to charge the Spark batteries standalone...Kinda' excited about this one because I really want to try it with my powerbank:

HTB1lK1dSFXXXXcgXFXXq6xXFXXX7.jpg

And here are some ND/UV/CPL filters for the Spark:

HTB1hZDOSFXXXXazXFXXq6xXFXXXk.jpg

And...here is a lens shade/hood/whatever you call it:

HTB1FDytSpXXXXcTXVXXq6xXFXXXe.jpg
How did the battery charger cable perform and can you charge with a 2.1a powerbank? thanks

Note on the filters they stop the gimbal from going all the way to the top for Panno shots.

I’m almost done editing a video about how you can trim the plastic so they work again. I’ll post that here soon as it’s uploaded.

Note on the filters they stop the gimbal from going all the way to the top for Panno shots.

I’m almost done editing a video about how you can trim the plastic so they work again. I’ll post that here soon as it’s uploaded.

Here’s my original review

Here's the fix.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPena