Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

3rd party multi chargers

how much is this cost ? It looks a little bulky, wouldn't be easier to by 3 or 4 more batteries ?

You'd still need a multi charger though, otherwise you'd need to charge each battery one at a time. Not very practical.
This does the job of multi charging and effectively gives you 6 extra batteries when out in the field (assuming you have at least 3 batteries).
So with this and 3 batteries, you have a multi charger plus 9 batteries. :cool:
Also way cheaper than buying 9 batteries and a multi charger !

Why do you need a multi charger ? If you bought the Fly More Combo, the battery hub included charges all batteries at once, usually in about 1 Hr all of them. I am guessing this charger doesn't go for less then 100 bucks what is enough for 2 more batteries. You will see that 5 batteries is more than enough if you are not using your drone professionally. Plus you bought Spark due to it's size and portability and if you have to add a big and heavy multi charger to your bag it doesn't makes sense.

It was 69$ us when I posted it.

Reactions: Kyle Dias
Why do you need a multi charger ? If you bought the Fly More Combo, the battery hub included charges all batteries at once, usually in about 1 Hr all of them. I am guessing this charger doesn't go for less then 100 bucks what is enough for 2 more batteries. You will see that 5 batteries is more than enough if you are not using your drone professionally. Plus you bought Spark due to it's size and portability and if you have to add a big and heavy multi charger to your bag it doesn't makes sense.

I didn't buy the Fly More kit.
I got my Spark then bought the RC a few weeks later.

Well, as the Smatree charger is currently unavailable, I came up with another idea for a portable multi charger/power bank using a 3s lipo I had lying around and one of these ...... https://goo.gl/XuGvWt
Charges 2 Spark batteries in about 50 minutes and can also charge the RC.
Very cheap solution, especially if you already have a spare lipo.

IMG_20171014_190224.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20171014_190224.jpg
    IMG_20171014_190224.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 13
Well, as the Smatree charger is currently unavailable, I came up with another idea for a portable multi charger/power bank using a 3s lipo I had lying around and one of these ...... https://goo.gl/XuGvWt
Charges 2 Spark batteries in about 50 minutes and can also charge the RC.
Very cheap solution, especially if you already have a spare lipo.

I was looking at this setup as well. Wondering how fast it would charge the batteries

Finished.
One battery took 51 minutes from 15% remaining, the other took just under 50 minutes from 16% remaining.
So a fair bit quicker than the stock charger.

The one supplied with the combo charges all three batteries at the same time in 40 / 45 min all three are charged.

Right, but that isn’t the point. You can’t take the charge hub out into the field with you. At best you have to have an inverter in your car you can plug your combo charger into. With the setup above, you can recharge your batteries from another battery while out away from your car or house.

Reactions: Scobo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPena