Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

3rd to 8th flights in Salou Spain

Moofer

Join
Oct 25, 2018
Received my 1st ever drone, the DJI spark a Thursday, managed two 5 minutes flights in the UK, before flying to Spain on Saturday during the week I managed to get a few flights in which I edited on my mobile on the way home on the plane and here is my video.

I did a lot of research on how to use the drone and the apps. I used to be a wedding photographer, so know a lot about composition. I've also, shot many videos with my GoPro an edited using Kinemaster.

I was very impressed with the DJI Spark, although I still have much to learn, such as speed whilst recording along with other settings to get a more cinematic smooth look.

I'm interested in your comments.

Also where is the best place to get a load of royalty free music and sound clips?

Nice shots, even with sideways movement and panning at the same time. Not easy to do smoothly!

Reactions: Moofer
I'm impressed! That is a beautiful location and that was a great video.

Reactions: Moofer
I'm impressed! That is a beautiful location and that was a great video.
Honestly, apart from flying my drone and meeting up with family, as a holiday destination its only good for sitting around a pool or with kids at the beach, neither of which I can do for more than an hour. So not my ideal holiday location.

I am looking forward to New Zealand with my drone (the reason, I bought it in the 1st place) coming up in a few weeks :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers