Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

A little CPL filter test

Northwood Mediaworks

Former Spark & Mavic Air 2 Flyer
Premium Pilot
Join
Jan 15, 2018
Loc
Northern Ontario, Canada
Web
northwoodmediaworks.com
So life has been super full lately, and windy too. So I had a chance last Thursday morning to fly for 10 minutes, again just at the farm. Checked out the CPL filter that I received as a gift and I must say it improved the video I get quite a bit. Takes away some of the harshness of reflections. This vid has no audio. No time!

It was a really hot windy weekend, very unstable. I am dealing with all sorts of family stuff, hopefully by September I can start producing videos off the farm as I had hoped to do this spring.

Please like and subscribe if you wish! (and watch on YT please!)

Last edited:
The video looks great. So different to see what looks like hot weather up there. I hope that things get a lot smoother for you in your life real soon. ?

Only 10 minutes?
About to log 15 hours this month :D
You are going to get me to spend money aren't you :D

Well, you seem to be good at spending! :-D I envy your time, but mine is coming along. At the end of this path I am on is retirement... which means time! Hoping also in the settlement of the estate I can afford a Mav2. I want to keep Sparkie too!

Reactions: pmshop
The video looks great. So different to see what looks like hot weather up there. I hope that things get a lot smoother for you in your life real soon. ?
Thanks man. There is definitely more clarity with that filter, looking forward to the chance to try it near water.

Only 10 minutes?
About to log 15 hours this month :D
You are going to get me to spend money aren't you :D
And by the way, (and sounding like a fanboy) we really appreciate the time you put into your stuff... I can always find a few moments to view YT vids, much appreciated brief escape from my world! Now, if only that Graywoulf guy woud take to the air more!;)

And by the way, (and sounding like a fanboy) we really appreciate the time you put into your stuff... I can always find a few moments to view YT vids, much appreciated brief escape from my world! Now, if only that Graywoulf guy woud take to the air more!;)

I really appreciate!

Well, thats odd... it worked for me earlier. This is a good explanation here also...

Nice...link up some of that footage with some taken in the winter. It would be nice to see....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme