Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

a Walk in the park (multiple effects)

sickno

Join
Mar 2, 2018
Hi all its more or less a experiment:

- scene 1 masking and duplicating myself
- multiple scenes with vertigo effect (inspired by pmshop)
- new teal + orange colour saturation
- new intro

Feed me with feedback please!

While your on it please subscribe and like :)

Where is this!? Looks really fairy tail-ishhh and why is there no other person at that place. I'm just glad you didn't encounter a wild bear. :p:p HAHA great video though

Reactions: sickno
Where is this!? Looks really fairy tail-ishhh and why is there no other person at that place. I'm just glad you didn't encounter a wild bear. :p:p HAHA great video though
Its a forest/park in The Netherlands. I tried to avoid people. Timing is your best friend :). Nope its actually in a large city, its called clingendael in den Hague. No wild animals over there only a overpopulation of domestic dogs walking their owners :)

Reactions: Icemanwbs and Kylie
Outstanding video my friend!! You sir have an incredible sense of composition in both location and scenes. Very calming views and music for sure. That location is indeed magical and I wish I had such a place to wander and film or photograph. I saw several scenes where the prop wash stirred up the surrounding leaves and I would like to suggest that in those scenes that you use a momentary slow motion effect for creating a much more magical effect. And maybe some surrealistic filter effects occasionally as well. I thought the duplication effect was cool as well. And where is your eye patch?;) I would love to see more videos from this location and you are giving the Spark a really good name as far as cinematography goes. Keep up the good work!! :D

Outstanding video my friend!! You sir have an incredible sense of composition in both location and scenes. Very calming views and music for sure. That location is indeed magical and I wish I had such a place to wander and film or photograph. I saw several scenes where the prop wash stirred up the surrounding leaves and I would like to suggest that in those scenes that you use a momentary slow motion effect for creating a much more magical effect. And maybe some surrealistic filter effects occasionally as well. I thought the duplication effect was cool as well. And where is your eye patch?;) I would love to see more videos from this location and you are giving the Spark a really good name as far as cinematography goes. Keep up the good work!! :D
What a great compliment. And great feedback, i forget the slowmotion like i did in greece episode 3.... This location is also very romantic, somehow it is always autumn "ish" ... I dont see myself as a cinematographer....yet but with audience like yourself sir i wil be one :), actually thats a picture of myself without an eyepatch. First i darkend it 300% and then made a sketch of it and made it black and white this result is indeed a eye patch look without a real eye patch.

What a great compliment. And great feedback, i forget the slowmotion like i did in greece episode 3.... This location is also very romantic, somehow it is always autumn "ish" ... I dont see myself as a cinematographer....yet but with audience like yourself sir i wil be one :), actually thats a picture of myself without an eyepatch. First i darkend it 300% and then made a sketch of it and made it black and white this result is indeed a eye patch look without a real eye patch.
I can plainly see that you are very talented in what you create in your videos and the editing. I am actually inspired by you to do more than just aerial videos and to now search for similar locations with those magical properties as you find. I am in the process of setting myself up a dual monitor setup with better software than I use on my laptop in order to do better editing than I have in the past. But still, this is all new to me and I am just getting started in learning all of this. Your illustration of yourself with the patch is cool. You obviously are a talented and creative artist as well. I just subscribed to your channel as well.

I can plainly see that you are very talented in what you create in your videos and the editing. I am actually inspired by you to do more than just aerial videos and to now search for similar locations with those magical properties as you find. I am in the process of setting myself up a dual monitor setup with better software than I use on my laptop in order to do better editing than I have in the past. But still, this is all new to me and I am just getting started in learning all of this. Your illustration of yourself with the patch is cool. You obviously are a talented and creative artist as well. I just subscribed to your channel as well.
I dony know what to say... However i can help you with that basicly what i do is google places to hike/walk/bike routes nearby. Then i make a top 3. Scout the place out and decide what you want in your video. During flying:

- go low and slow
- try not to adjust camera of drone movement during rec
- try to compose a story

Editing:

- music should be a match the video
- try to transition without fancy transitions
Try to transition on beat.

Goodluck buddy!

Thanks for the advice. It sounds like good advice based on your experience and style. I have been looking for scenic places near me already and there are some parks nearby that have paved trails along the local rivers. I wish I could make videos of the local "Blue Ridge Parkway" here in my county but it is forbidden. It has the only local hiking trails that are open to the public. I will keep searching while I am driving around though. I know the good spots are out there.:D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis