Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

A water feature to "ponder"...

Northwood Mediaworks

Former Spark & Mavic Air 2 Flyer
Premium Pilot
Join
Jan 15, 2018
Loc
Northern Ontario, Canada
Web
northwoodmediaworks.com
This was part of a visit to a friend's property earlier this week, doing some aerial recon for him of his 100 acres. The pond is shared with his neighbor, they were cool with it too.
I know I said I would do a Spark video soon, but its been too darn windy for weeks now to take it up... the Mavic Air 2 is a champ in the wind. Will keep watch on the wind forecast and make good on my Spark promise soon.

Hope you enjoy. Please watch on YT at 4k if you can, subscibe if you'd like more... Thanks

Great footage and well shot. The wind didn’t look too bad judging by lack of tree movement that my old eyes could see. Really liked what you did when out in the distance. Most of us would have panned slowly left or right but the gimbal tilt down and reverse brought some more interest on the way back and an opportunity relish the water and reflections. Such a lovely peaceful location.

Boys! I have an admission to make. I have sent the MA2 back to Amazon (for a short while) as I want to get the A2 C of C (U.K. Regs for basic flying although there is an amnesty until end 2022) and the US FAA Trust things out of the way first and am not sure my brain will deal with all that so…taking advantage of the Amazon return process (all of which seems to have gone through) I shall re-order when I am comfortable that all these things are done. Hope there won’t be a stock availability problem when I come to try again. meanwhile what does Mrs Twickers give to me for the 50th WA next Sat?

Wow, 50 years wearing the old ball and chain eh! Excellent. Bookworthy! Congratulations. As for the drone, I totally see the point of waiting... the regulation issue over there seems to be a nasty mess.. hard to swallow investing now knowing that the machine will be illegal just a year or two away. I have a great solution for you! Move to Canada eh! lol

Reactions: RotorWash
Great footage and well shot. The wind didn’t look too bad judging by lack of tree movement that my old eyes could see. Really liked what you did when out in the distance. Most of us would have panned slowly left or right but the gimbal tilt down and reverse brought some more interest on the way back and an opportunity relish the water and reflections. Such a lovely peaceful location.
This was just part of a bigger flight, I need to be certain the land owner does not mind me posting it to YT... stay tuned.

Reactions: twickers14
Wow, 50 years wearing the old ball and chain eh! Excellent. Bookworthy! Congratulations. As for the drone, I totally see the point of waiting... the regulation issue over there seems to be a nasty mess.. hard to swallow investing now knowing that the machine will be illegal just a year or two away. I have a great solution for you! Move to Canada eh! lol
It was a hard decision but probably right. We would love to experience your beautiful countryside and even in the winter as I love snow but Mrs Twickers would not be a happy bunny and that’s what I presume has, in part, helped to get us to 50-if you know what I mean ?

Reactions: Dragonfly Joe

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme