Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

A welcome addition

zenfly

Join
Jun 23, 2019
Still fairly new here and only flew low in our yard before registering my Spark with the FAA. Now I've marked the drone and plan to head to the beaches being about the only place near me (Cape Canaveral 32920) I can fly.. So like many here I've done lots of study mostly on youtube and came across several pilots having confrontations with people that for the most part don't know what they're talking about . I found these on ebay and bought the small ones for mine and later noticed they also have a credit card size registration card for my wallet that I also bought that may put some concerned people at ease. This isn't a add for these I just think it's a good idea.

Drone Labels / Stickers, Display FAA UAS Certificate of Registration & Phone # | eBay

Last edited:
I just think it's a good idea.

Another tip for identification, put your information as a text file on the SD card just in case the stickers become illegible while outside if the Spark was lost.

I put stickers like that on Sylvester the Drone, a blue spark. For Phoebe, I printed the sticker myself.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers