Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Adelaide area

Ando

Join
Dec 3, 2018
Hey all,

Just bought my first drone today the DJI spark in the Fly more combo and really liking the look of it just wondering how many others are from the Adelaide area on here, and where you have been flying and nice spots to fly and get some pics and some videos of anything really just starting out in the drone world but hope to make it a decent stay.

I sometimes fly around the mt crawford forest area. Far away to go i know . Would like to try the beach areas around cape jervis and 2nd vally but not brave yet to go over water.

I don't have a problem with fling over the water just have to get away from people on the beaches and such can be at times difficult, then you have to time it right with the low flying aircraft that are doing spotting. This Sunday the 9th is the Willunga hill climb races and I have had a quick look and you could fly there and get some pretty cool videos and even some cool pics of the cars on track.

My Dad has beach front property over the other side near Stansbury. No worrying about beachgoers its pretty secluded. If you ever want to get some over water beach shots let me know we will organise it.

Reactions: Ando
My Dad has beach front property over the other side near Stansbury. No worrying about beachgoers its pretty secluded. If you ever want to get some over water beach shots let me know we will organise it.
That's awesome cheers mate [emoji2]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme