Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

All well here in Florida

twickers14

Join
Sep 6, 2018
Loc
SW U.K.
After much packing preparation and reading up of Rules and Regulations both Federal and Airlines’ delighted to report safe arrival of pilot, pilot’s wife and Spark kit at RSW and onwards to hotel. Just completed first flight in foreign airspace and apart from having to bring her down sharpish due to typical Florida mini-monsoon, all completed without incident. No calibration called for and Spark behaved perfectly. Many thanks to all who have taken the time to provide help and advice especially those who said don’t worry-you were so right. Now for lots more flight time. Just picked up a battery at Target, full price but cheaper than in the UK. Will check Best Buy out tomorrow.

Welcome to the USA twickers14 ??

Glad to hear everything went smooth.
Get those batteries and go out and have a blast.:)

Welcome to the USA and my home state of Florida!! Enjoy wear sunscreen and yes there is a disturbance out in the Atlantic Ocean so lots of pop of thunder storms thru out the weekend. Be safe and happy flying!!!

Good to hear all went well, and thanks for updating us too.
Congrats on your first flight in foreign airspace... looking forward to your shots!
Cheers and safe flying,
Ranjit

Good to hear all went well, and thanks for updating us too.
Congrats on your first flight in foreign airspace... looking forward to your shots!
Cheers and safe flying,
Ranjit
Loving it here.
Welcome to the USA twickers14??

Welcome to the USA twickers14??

Thanks. Will do.

After much packing preparation and reading up of Rules and Regulations both Federal and Airlines’ delighted to report safe arrival of pilot, pilot’s wife and Spark kit at RSW and onwards to hotel. Just completed first flight in foreign airspace and apart from having to bring her down sharpish due to typical Florida mini-monsoon, all completed without incident. No calibration called for and Spark behaved perfectly. Many thanks to all who have taken the time to provide help and advice especially those who said don’t worry-you were so right. Now for lots more flight time. Just picked up a battery at Target, full price but cheaper than in the UK. Will check Best Buy out tomorrow.

Ah, my neighborhood. Welcome

Hey friends, got her up at dusk this evening and after updating some firmware (I used my new Target bought battery for the first time so presume it was that that needed updating) and got this amazingly well exposed (I had nothing to do with it, Spark did it all) shot. So I’ve flown in foreign airspace and now at dusk-she looks great with the flashing lights and so visible to my elderlyish eyes!! Hope you approve.6799F98C-B54B-4267-BF16-96526FA74EB6.jpeg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe