Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Another Go4Mod Cinematic Test

Northwood Mediaworks

Former Spark & Mavic Air 2 Flyer
Premium Pilot
Join
Jan 15, 2018
Loc
Northern Ontario, Canada
Web
northwoodmediaworks.com
Greetings all. So I tried a different phone (s8) instead of my S6 with the Go4Mod apk, this is the offline map version today.... and for some odd reason, I got some nasty gimbal shake. But it was a lovely sunset, so I decided to share this anyway. You can certainly see the merit of Cinematic mode with the Spark, much smoother turns at speed (its all real time). I upscaled the frame rate to 60 to smooth out some of the jitters, but you will see them. Anyone with insight into why that might have happened, please let me know.

Thanks for watching...

Greetings all. So I tried a different phone (s8) instead of my S6 with the Go4Mod apk, this is the offline map version today.... and for some odd reason, I got some nasty gimbal shake. But it was a lovely sunset, so I decided to share this anyway. You can certainly see the merit of Cinematic mode with the Spark, much smoother turns at speed (its all real time). I upscaled the frame rate to 60 to smooth out some of the jitters, but you will see them. Anyone with insight into why that might have happened, please let me know.

Thanks for watching...
Can you tell me how you can do Cinematic mode on the DJI spark. Is there a special app for that or is it in the DJI Go4 app?
Thank You
Jim

Can you tell me how you can do Cinematic mode on the DJI spark. Is there a special app for that or is it in the DJI Go4 app?
Thank You
Jim
Jim, it is a feature of the DJI Go4 modded app.
Jerry

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex