Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Anyone having a no full throttle issue with their spark?

Obsticle avoidance turned off and in sport mode. Latest update on spark, rd and batteries.

Assuming you are using the remote controller, have you tried doing an RC calibration that is in the RC menu? You only need the RC and monitor turned on for this calibration. It is almost like a game, you have to chase a ball around to calibrate the sticks.

Had that problem until I realized the cursor was not set to the max in the RC settings!

Assuming you are using the remote controller, have you tried doing an RC calibration that is in the RC menu? You only need the RC and monitor turned on for this calibration. It is almost like a game, you have to chase a ball around to calibrate the sticks.
I am using the remote controller. Did not do a RC calibration. I will try that and reply back with results.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using SparkPilots Spark Forum mobile app

m/s? So 41 km/h yes that's on the low side, should be 50k/h. Maybe the calibration will help.

Did a stick calibration with no results. Dji support had me refresh firmware, recalibrate IMU and compass, reset wifi. Even tried to blame it on a 5 mph wind. The stick slider is all the way to the right. Sport mode is working because after letting off of the forward stick it stops a lot more abruptly.

Here is from mine, fw .0600, battery at 26%.

703.4s 0s
706.0s 2.6s 11.0m/s 24.6 mph
707.0s 3.6s 12.7m/s 28.4 mph
708.0s 4.6s 13.1m/s 29.3 mph
708.3s 4.9s 13.2m/s 29.5 mph
View attachment 1102
By the end of 60 feet mine is going 12 mph. The motors for some reason are not getting the signal to power up. Sports mode is working as far as fast speed breaking, it makes the same sound and digs in at a steep angle to stop. Reset wifi, refreshed firmware, recalibrated IMU and compass. Took off beginners mode in app and obstacle avoidance although activating sport mode is supposed to deactivate obstacle avoidance anyway and beginners mode. Dji support said to send it in for repairs.

By the end of 60 feet mine is going 12 mph. The motors for some reason are not getting the signal to power up. Sports mode is working as far as fast speed breaking, it makes the same sound and digs in at a steep angle to stop. Reset wifi, refreshed firmware, recalibrated IMU and compass. Took off beginners mode in app and obstacle avoidance although activating sport mode is supposed to deactivate obstacle avoidance anyway and beginners mode. Dji support said to send it in for repairs.

I think my issue might have been no room to get up to speed. Flying in back yard and had set flight distance to 60 feet. Drone would start to slow it's speed as it approached the end of its run. Today I increased the flight distance limit and the spark reached 14.6 mph before the end of its run.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GregorioDy