Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Anyone tried the latest iOS DJI Go (4.3.12) ?

Just wondering if there are any concerns. No new features for us bottom feeders apparently.
Apparently the new offline waypoints 2.0 is in there for the mavic Pro 2.
That makes me very angry.
DJI we shouldn't have to use a unofficial different companies app just to use waypoints offline, DJI could of given this to all its Drones.
Just look at the Air that has been left without a DJI waypoints since it was released and that's being a year now.

Reactions: Bronze661
I am about to do all of the updates on my Spark and my Mini 4 tablet. I also plan to check for updates for the batteries as well. My Spark has been sitting in the case for months and it is time to get it back in the air. I have kept the batteries charged and just charged them up yesterday. I figure that at the least, if my Spark should fly away on me, then DJI can't give me a hard time about not having installed their latest updates before I flew.

Reactions: Tglass0000
I am about to do all of the updates on my Spark and my Mini 4 tablet. I also plan to check for updates for the batteries as well. My Spark has been sitting in the case for months and it is time to get it back in the air. I have kept the batteries charged and just charged them up yesterday. I figure that at the least, if my Spark should fly away on me, then DJI can't give me a hard time about not having installed their latest updates before I flew.
Software versions, have nothing to do with warranty or care refresh issues.

Reactions: Gavieboydgi

Is this a new firmware or just the go 4 app being spring cleaned??

Is this a new firmware or just the go 4 app being spring cleaned??
Just for the Precious Mavic 2 line absolutely nowt for us lowly DJI crowd.
Seems like DJI has all but abandoned the Spark and Mavic Pro 1/platinum line's.

Yes, usual practice of DJI.
That's why I've not gone out and bought the Mavic 2.
I will not support a company that does this. Im just so glad I didn't go and buy the Air when I was going to, I feel so sorry for them that did because that thing hasn't even been given waypoints feature at all.
I've gone and spent my money importing the Evo for my next Drone.
I tell you what though I'm going to hack the hell outta my Spark. Turn it into a los speed demon!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariadef