Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

App for autonomous missions - Litchi, autopilot, other...?

Vlad

Join
May 8, 2019
Is there an app that does ALL of these autonomously
- turn on the drone at a pre-defined time
- take-off at a pre-defined time
- fly the drone along a predefined path
- land
- turn off
- repeat

I'm looking at keeping the drone charged using a charging station in a separate post, so please assume the charging is not a constraint.

Is there an app that does ALL of these autonomously
- turn on the drone at a pre-defined time
- take-off at a pre-defined time
- fly the drone along a predefined path
- land
- turn off
- repeat

I'm looking at keeping the drone charged using a charging station in a separate post, so please assume the charging is not a constraint.

No. There is NOT an app that allows the Spark to autonomously perform ALL of those functions.

In fact only one of those features is really available to consumers [fly the drone along a predefined path]. There are several that complete waypoint missions but not all the rest that your require.

hi Vlad

check out a app on Play store DH, might help, i have not tried it yet but looks it can do what you looking for, if it work let us know

I am quite sure that ther is no app that can turn on your drone since the app can not communicate with the drone while it is turned off. You would need a little robot arm to push the botton ;)

Reactions: edkrisiak
I am quite sure that ther is no app that can turn on your drone since the app can not communicate with the drone while it is turned off. You would need a little robot arm to push the botton ;)

You are correct. The Spark would need to be in a hibernate (or sleep) mode to receive the command to fully wake up. But when the Spark auto shuts down it is completely off and cannot be awoken by software signal (only mechanical push off power button).

No. There is NOT an app that allows the Spark to autonomously perform ALL of those functions.

In fact only one of those features is really available to consumers [fly the drone along a predefined path]. There are several that complete waypoint missions but not all the rest that your require.

sure there is... the app is called Human 2.2.4 its a great app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef