Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

At the beach. Pretty girls and pretty dogs ! And Sparky went mad.

really nice video...

2:57 ….. the drone has cooler legs than the girls in the surf

Don't you know ! We Irish love Canadians ! The really funny thing was that the girls on the beach (with my dogs) were Italian ! I have been to Canada many times and dearly love the place. A return visit is for sure on the cards .

Don't you know ! We Irish love Canadians ! The really funny thing was that the girls on the beach (with my dogs) were Italian ! I have been to Canada many times and dearly love the place. A return visit is for sure on the cards .

Well we're flattered! I would love to come to Ireland someday, but the wife does not travel well, and then there's that money stuff.... Well next time you come over, if you're passing through Ontario, look us up! Cheers.

Well we're flattered! I would love to come to Ireland someday, but the wife does not travel well, and then there's that money stuff.... Well next time you come over, if you're passing through Ontario, look us up! Cheers.
you just never know ! My YouTube channel is called Peter McGarry. We are going to Iceland mid July so Spark is coming Phantoms are minding the house and animals ! Happy days my friend.

you just never know ! My YouTube channel is called Peter McGarry. We are going to Iceland mid July so Spark is coming Phantoms are minding the house and animals ! Happy days my friend.
Subscribed! Looking forward to the Icelandic footage:)

Last edited:
I'm traveling to Ireland in september and bringing my spark - hopefully the weather will be nice enough to get some nice footage with the spark.

I'm traveling to Ireland in september and bringing my spark - hopefully the weather will be nice enough to get some nice footage with the spark.

Hi there !

Glad that you are coming our way and hopefully the weather will co-operate. Summer has been mixed so far - we are hoping for something steadier pretty soon. Lets hope !

Check out the FB for Wild Atlantic Way as they have some very tasting drone filming on this site. My you tube channel is called Peter McGarry so you can check out what is there (we are in the Mid West). Our closes sea is 40 minutes drive so we are lucky (Kerry is the nearest).

Give me a jangle on this thread when you get here !

Reactions: Prdjr1
Hi there !

Glad that you are coming our way and hopefully the weather will co-operate. Summer has been mixed so far - we are hoping for something steadier pretty soon. Lets hope !

Check out the FB for Wild Atlantic Way as they have some very tasting drone filming on this site. My you tube channel is called Peter McGarry so you can check out what is there (we are in the Mid West). Our closes sea is 40 minutes drive so we are lucky (Kerry is the nearest).

Give me a jangle on this thread when you get here !
I know my distance will be limited not being in fcc mode there - should I bring my Mavic pro instead ?

Reactions: Rush
Bring them both - no harm having parabolic range extenders in the bag. I am going to Iceland in July so I know that my flying will be on the conservative side. Will be in Iceland with just Spark not P3 or P4 even though we are going on a cruise. Did some flying (see youtube) in UK in May - same thing, I just rather keep in Vanilla. I must be getting wiser in my old age !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis