Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Battery cell voltage error

Please look at the battery status page. When fully charged, the three cells should be 4.35 Volt. Not more. And they should not differ more than 50mV.
Also the total capacity should show about 1400mAh.

Please look at the battery status page. When fully charged, the three cells should be 4.35 Volt. Not more. And they should not differ more than 50mV.
No - up to 200mV variation between cells is acceptable. Any more will give a pack out of balance error.
50mV differential is regularly seen on any pack under load.

4.16v,4.27v and 4.18v. 12.6volts. 25.6 degrees C. Remaining power 1198mAH. Total Capacity 1297 mAH. Times charged 7.
I've let run flat overnight. Will see if it charges up.

Full discharge and then full recharge, same error.4.23v, 4.34v and 4.25v. 12.8v, 23.8 degrees C. Remaining power 1224 mAH. Total Capacity 1241 mAH.

Hi...i am a new user here. I will suggest tap the battery icon on the app with the drone turned on and this will bring up the information on your battery. Below the three green cell boxes is a voltage read out for each cell - if there is a variance of >.10 between any of the cells it will not take off and this seems to be your problem - the best thing to do in this situation is to attempt to reset the battery by completely discharging it until it automatically goes into hibernation mode with all of the LED's turning off by itself.

buried vias pcb

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPena